Look what takes place! While I turned into pounding my ft into putty at the concrete playgrounds of Hollywood Studios, Epcot/World Showcase, and Magic Kingdom, the guys playing at Oak Hill went nuts!
Except for my longshot preference Steve Stricker, none of my selections could even get underneath par. Jim Furyk, however, ripped the region apart. He's co-chief at five-underneath.
Adam Scott, who is achieved incredibly little since the Masters, is the other co-chief and in position to not simplest get a 2nd essential but probably lock up Player of the Year.
And look at a number of the opposite players who suddenly confirmed up...
Lee Westwood is one off the lead after rediscovering his iron sport with out losing his newfound setting prowess.
Paul Casey is two off the lead. PAUL CASEY! I recognise he won in Europe just these days, however he is just slightly wholesome once more. It appears too soon for him to be aggressive in a primary... But right here he is.
Bomber Robert Garrigus is tied with him. Garrigus is surprisingly inexperienced in a state of affairs like this. Bombers should not do properly on tight guides, ought to they? But right here he is as well.
And I additionally have to placed Kiradech Aphibarnrat on this class. K-Rat is a superb participant -- I've been watching for him at the European Tour -- and he has a win this 12 months in addition to some other Top5. He's also ranked eighty five in the world... However somehow Oak Hill would not seem to be a music wherein he'd run nicely. Still, as with Casey and Garrigus, right here he's. K-Rat is simply 3 pictures off the lead.
While we won't know who's really in this thing until after today's round, we're already seeing indications that Oak Hill may be ripe for another Shaun Micheel. (It probably won't be the original, since he's 6-over.) But just the top 10 players, the guys at 3-under or better, are a smorgasbord of length and accuracy, of experience and inexperience. After Day 1 this truly is anybody's major.
And they picked an afternoon I'm park-hopping at Disney to mix it up like this, simply so I cannot watch it. Somebody's were given a ill sense of humor...
0 comments