More New Putters

It's US Open weekend. We're all too busy to read long posts. So I'm linking you to a new Golf Digest slideshow of seven new and unusual game improvement putters you can buy. And since you can't help but think about putting during an Open -- especially when it's held at Oakmont -- this is a really good time for me to post it!

For instance, that is the Directed Force Reno, that's designed to behave like a mallet putter (to enhance off-middle hits) however also square the face higher at impact. I do not know if I'd need to apply one, however I suppose it is a actually cool design.

Directed Force Reno

And that is the Happy Putter Tour Mallet, which you could have visible some of the gamers using at the Tours. You can alter the lie, loft, weight and even the goal line on top.

Happy Putter Tour Mallet

Most of those putters are virtually unusual-looking. If you're curious about the new crop of putters and just can't stand a "everyday" putter, perhaps this type of would do the trick. They're all surely properly examples of clean wondering.

0 comments