2012 Pro Golf Synopsis Update

Just an update on 2012 Pro Golf Synopsis ebook.

I am running diligently on PGS each day. Currently, I'm trying to complete up on the player-with the aid of-participant Tour analysis. That should take me via weekend to finish. Each participant on Tour could have their personal page. 191 players qualified statistically. Soooooo...It is 191 pages in just Tour participant analysis alone. And you would be amazed what I can find to put in writing about Tom Pernice's game, tons much less Rory McIlroy's.

After that, I will put the finishing touches at the rest of the e-book. Most of that has been written for a while now. Then a few enhancing and a few revision. The plan is to get the ebook finished by using December 31st. Hopefully, no later than January 6th as this is whilst the Hyundai Tournament of Champions starts offevolved.

I am pretty sure I will put it up on an e-junkie.Com Web website online on the market. That's what the SITD crew makes use of for their paintings. Until then, I might be doing less blog posts as I work to complete up 2012 PGS.

3JACK

0 comments