The Big Bad Wolf Lives!

And he huffed, and he puffed, and he BLOWED their house of (score)playing cards down!

The Big Bad WolfDays like Friday make me wonder if the Big Bad Wolf's name is Kiawah, and if it's a Native American name meaning "LOOK OUT!" (There used to be a Kiawah tribe, but everything I've seen says they're extinct. *sigh*) As I understand, there were only 4 rounds under par in the 2nd round. Those came from Vijay, Tiger, Phil, and Ian Poulter.

And who's terrified of the Big Bad Wolf? Not the "skilled" players (I'm quite sure the TV guys genuinely suggest "vintage" and they are just seeking to be politically accurate) like Vijay, Tiger, Phil, and JD, who are all nevertheless within 5 strokes of the lead.

Here's the update on my "five to Watch" after the second round:

  • Keegan Bradley: T15 (+1)
  • Louis Oosthuizen: T56 (+5)
  • Thorbjorn Olesen: T56 (+5)
  • Luke Donald: T66 (+6)
  • Rory McIlroy: T5 (-2)
All of my picks made it to the weekend since the cut fell at +6. I'm really glad to say that Ryo Ishikawa made it at T24 (+2), well in the running for his first major. Tommy Gainey didn't, finishing at +14.

Just for the file, things do not appearance tons better for today. The Weather Channel predicts the wind will stay around 10-20mph, but the temperature goes up to 89 levels F with probably risky thunderstorms.

Looks like the Big Bad Wolf intends to maintain on huffing and puffing. I wager we're going to discover quickly sufficient whose recreation is as strong as a brick house.

The Wolf got here from allcartoonpictures.Com.

0 komentar