I finally have some new books to talk about. One is the brand new long-not on time Quick Guide -- I'll get to that one in a minute -- however I've were given a non-golfing e book out as nicely.
Many of you know I have a poetry blog called Will Shakespeare for Hire , which I write as -- tah dah! Will Shakespeare. While I occasionally do serious poetry, the vast amount of it is, shall we say, off the wall. (Even more so than the Limerick Summaries I do each week or the odd song parody on this blog.) I do Will's blog purely for fun... but he's been writing a lot of stuff!

At any rate, the ebook is already available on Kindle and Nook and I expect to have the paperback to be had someday subsequent week. (It takes time to get my proof replica via snail mail.) The Smashwords model -- they do the Apple and Kobo versions -- is in the works, but it is tough to provide hard and speedy times on while it will likely be to be had. The ebooks are $four.99 and the paperback might be $nine.Ninety nine.
The golf book should be out sometime in the next three or four weeks. It's been a real pain to write because I've had to rewrite it several times. Why, you ask? Because the focus of the book kept changing. Originally I had planned to focus on connection in the golf swing... but if I did that, I was really writing about how to control your plane. So I rewrote it about swing planes... but when I did that, I had to go into detail about legwork and footwork. And after I rewrote it to include that...
Well, every Quick Guide focuses on most effective one idea, that is why I suppose they have got been so famous. That singular awareness makes them easy to recognize and begin getting consequences fast. Once I introduced all those components, what was the focal point? It took months of attempting different things to figure it out.
The new Quick Guide is simply called HIT IT HARD, and it teaches you how to do just that. You may ask -- quite rightly -- what makes this book different from More Golf Swing Speed. MGSS is about getting more distance without swinging harder. The new book is for when you need to muscle the ball out of a tough lie or want to use the techniques from MGSS to hit the ball as far as you possibly can.
And it does that thru a series of drills that build on each different, one movement at a time, to educate you how to swing as difficult as feasible with out dropping control. It teaches you the way to manipulate your swing aircraft, enhance your stability, and swing tough without tensing up.
I'll do a post approximately it while it's finally available. Like I said, it should be geared up in the next 3 or four weeks.
0 comments