Fred Couples were given inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame Monday night time and his swing is a massive a part of the motive why. This video became made just a few months ago -- December 2012 -- with a little commentary by means of Curt Byrum.
The video is self-explanatory. Do I really want to say something else? Really?
I will upload one issue to Curt's breakdown of the swing. Please be aware that a part of the motive Freddie nonetheless gets such a lengthy swing is because he has a flying proper (trailing) elbow at the pinnacle of his backswing. Jack Nicklaus had the same flow. I'm positive you've heard that that is a horrific element... And it is able to be. The trick to making it work is having extraordinary rhythm. You can not find the money for to hurry the change of route in case you want a flying elbow to act nicely.
Of course, Freddie has no issues with rhythm or tempo. Just watch and respect the swing of the most modern member of the Hall of Fame.
0 comments