I'm on the library's waiting list for Cold Days, the latest of Jim Butcher's Dresden Files novels. (If you saw any of the Syfy series Dresden Files and if you've read any of the novels, you probably understand why the series only lasted one season. Harry Dresden is both a private detective and a wizard, and the TV series came nowhere close to the total coolness of the books.) As it is, I'm having to make do with the latest military sci-fi novel from David Weber.
Why am I telling you this? Because I changed into reading loads Saturday and I suspect I'll be analyzing a lot these days. While Inbee Park and Lizette Salas had a quite top 0.33-spherical battle -- and could in all likelihood have some other good one nowadays -- I'm now not certain there is lots doubt who's going to win the Kraft Nabisco this yr.
Inbee is 3 strokes ahead of Lizette, who is in turn 3 strokes ahead of the next group of players. Granted, that group includes Suzann Petterson, Angela Stanford, Karine Icher, and Karrie Webb. They could make a run. They could.
But I do not assume it. The great rating of the week is -6, shot with the aid of Stanford on Saturday, and I just do not anticipate each Park and Salas to stumble today... And to be sincere, I do not anticipate Park to stumble by means of herself. I guess she ought to arise with a crick in her neck or a pulled muscle, however I simply do not expect it. And if Park does not stumble, Salas is the handiest player with a sensible risk to catch her. I do not count on any actual suspense approximately the outcome.
I do expect to be analyzing David Weber though. I'll have one TV on the LPGA and one on the PGA, however generally I'll be checking up on the Star Empire of Manticore's budding conflict towards the Solarian League. I'm quite positive Manticore will subsequently win...
Just like Inbee Park.
0 comments