I've Heard of Keeping Your Head Still, But... Really?

This became in order that weird I had to post it.

Golf Digest did a post called Ryan Moore's At-Home Training Aid Proves PGA Tour Pros Are Just as Crazy as the Rest of Us , which included this picture of a "head stabilizer" Ryan installed in his indoor putting practice area.

Ryan Moore's putting aid

As you could see, it is very simple -- simply more than one boards and 4 angle brackets positioned head high and head width at the wall.

No, I do not propose it. It may be effective -- certainly, it seems to be running for Ryan -- but this looks like overkill to me. I think staying strong and being inflexible are various things. But as the article identify says, Tour execs are just as crazy as us weekend gamers.

Besides, with as an awful lot money as Ryan has gained, I would have at the least sprung for padded boards.

0 comments