UH-OH! I'm Doing File Changeovers

I'm going to be doing a number of record moving because of a server exchange at my internet issuer... And I don't know that I'll get it set up properly the first time. (It's an entire new setup, and a bit perplexing.)

The blog will nevertheless paintings well (that is on Blogger, so most of it is not affected) however snap shots may vanish after which reappear. It's additionally likely that ruthlessputting.Com (the direct order website for the PDFs of my books) won't work for a while. If so, I'll get it fixed soon -- just ship me an electronic mail to permit me realize when you have a trouble.

This will probable affect my electronic mail too, so use mikesouthern (at) triad (dot) rr (dot) com to e mail me for some time. I'll trade that data in my profile as nicely.

I'll let you all know once I know the changeover is complete. Until then we'll have to muddle through somehow... and have yourself a Merry Little Christmas now. (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.)

0 comments