Hank Haney Cleaned Up His Websites

This is just an replace to more than one previous blog posts approximately Hank Haney's Blueprint web sites.

I did two posts, A Misleading TV Ad ultimate August and Hank Haney Tries Again in January. Just to refresh your reminiscence in case you do not need to look them up...

The first one worried the authentic Haney Blueprint web page which said you can cross see a video that might inform you the way to enhance your sport by means of up to ten strokes... And it changed into essentially a slide display/sales presentation that I watched for 15 or 20 minutes (and it still wasn't over) that just kept telling me I should buy the machine. I said I didn't doubt that Haney would provide appropriate practise but I felt that the TV industrial become deceptive.

The 2nd post concerned Haney's new unfastened video website online -- there's additionally a TV business for that one -- in which you could see a unfastened 30-minute video. When to procure to the site, you needed to sign up along with your email cope with to peer the video. I didn't simply have a trouble with that, however the website online (and the economic) regarded doubtful on a promise to offer other free videos. Again, I didn't have a trouble with Haney's teaching; I had a hassle with a less-than-clean website that wasn't absolutely clean about what is being provided.

Well, James (considered one of my readers) tried it and left a touch upon one of the different posts, so I desired to ensure all people became privy to it:

I suppose you may have quit your seek too quickly. I registered at both haney blueprint or unfastened haney and have been receiving free instructional video hyperlinks in my email every day. They are precise sound instructions for set-up, swing mind, and drills... With nothing actual heady or confusing.
I was pretty sure that James had signed up at freehaneyvideo.com, which was the signup site for the free video, but I should note that both websites have now been changed considerably since I checked them for my posts. Both of the previous urls now link to the original site, haneyblueprint.com, the slide show/sales pitch is gone, and the site no longer has the confusing parts that made me question exactly what was being offered.

In short, the site has been substantially streamlined. It now virtually says that your e-mail cope with offers you get right of entry to to the free video and that 10 unfastened golfing instructions can be emailed to you.

I don't know if the modifications had been made due to the fact they noticed my posts, however I'm glad they made them. The website online is now very clean approximately what you are getting when you sign up and there is no uninteresting slide presentation to take a seat thru.

So, for the reason that James says the emailed lessons are true, I do not see any purpose why you ought to hesitate to test out the site except you are not a fan of what Hank Haney teaches... However it is why we've got such a lot of exceptional teachers.

0 comments