Equipment History VS Ryder Cup History

Well, it seems that each one my report shifting and area re-pointing chores are completed and are operating nicely. But it took me several days of trial and blunders to get it all carried out, so I'm going to be lazy today and permit a person else do the publish!

I obtained numerous infographics from numerous sources during Ryder Cup week and, to be honest, most of them were too late for me to even do not forget. However, this one from UK etailer Direct Golf mixed the records of the Ryder Cup with the evolution of the device being utilized in the ones competitions, at the side of a brief observe possible future gadget on the cease. I figured I could still use it after the Cup... So here it's miles.

It'll without a doubt make you appreciate that modern-day device you have got now! You can click the photograph to get the big version.

Direct Golf infographic

You can also discover a large model in this web page at direct-golfing.Co.Uk.

0 comments