19 Wild Practice Aids You May Already Own

Golf Digest has an interesting article on their website. If you like using training aids, they have a slide show -- actually, it's a short film clip show -- of common household objects you can use to help you improve your swing.

For example, this is a screen grab from the clip on slide 9. They call this a Swiss ball but it looks a lot like a balance ball to me. (Okay, maybe that's not a 'common' household object but I have one so it can't be that uncommon.)

Using a balance ball to train your downswing

There are a few popular hints like slide 18 displaying Vijay using a water bottle, or slides 6 (a towel) and seven (a head cover) which show a way to use the ones items to help with connection.

There are several in reality neat ones, like slide thirteen's thought which you putt with a tennis ball, which is greater than a ordinary golf ball, or slide three's use of a CD to check your eye function over putts. (Be positive to apply an antique one!)

Some seem a piece vain to me. For example, the toothpaste drill on slide 16 seems a chunk steeply-priced -- and way too messy -- for my taste.

My favourite is probably slide 4, which teaches you how to use a cookie to help manage tension on your swing. Of route, which can just be me seeking out an excuse to consume greater cookies.

Anyway, you might locate something useful inside the article so it's really worth a glance. I admit I might have in no way notion about the usage of a stability ball to assist with my downswing.

0 comments