I'm skipping the Limerick Summary these days. After all, there is been no new golf this beyond week (nor will there be any for the subsequent weeks), so three general Limerick Summaries in a row simply seems a bit ridiculous to me.
Instead, I'm passing out information. You may remember I did a couple of posts on the new DJ Rule a couple weeks back, and in this one I mentioned Jeremy Shilling. Jeremy hosts the Teeing It Up podcast on iTunes, and he messaged me to let me know that he's going to have Thomas Pagel from the USGA on today's podcast. (That's Thomas in the photo above.) They're going to talk about the DJ Rule, among other things.
The podcast takes place this morning and, as quickly as Jeremy sends me the links, I'll replace this put up so those of you who're interested can locate it quick. I ought to get them someday today.
LINK UPDATE:
Okay, here are the links.- This link will take you to Jeremy's blog, where you can listen to the podcast on any computer.
- And this link is the SoundCloud link that will let you listen to the podcast online . You'll also find a couple more of his recent podcasts on this page.
The podcast is about 16 minutes lengthy.
0 comments