I suppose the big news on Thursday was Tiger's interview with Charlie Rose on his PBS show. I didn't get to see it, although I've seen a couple of different clips. (The entire interview was an hour long.) This is an almost 6-minute clip from the CBS This Morning show that I could embed here on the site. And here's the link to the page, because it includes a transcript of this part of the video. (And in case the video doesn't embed properly -- I can't see it when I preview this post -- you can click the link to see the video.)
One issue which isn't on this clip but changed into shown on GC worries why Tiger withdrew from the Safeway closing week. Tiger's reason turned into very thrilling to me. He stated that, earlier than the Ryder Cup, he turned into in a groove at his home route -- that is, that his feel for distance become there. But after he took the week off for the Ryder Cup, he become amazed to find that he now not felt his distance manipulate as well. He idea he could get it returned with the exercise in California, but he was incorrect. Over the weekend he found out that, even as he may want to hit the pictures o.K., he couldn't hit them well enough to shoot a low score and that due to the fact that he hadn't hurried his comeback, he need not hurry it then.
Given how low the ratings have been on the Safeway, that turned into likely a very good selection. In the clip above, you can pay attention him tell Charlie that he believes he can get his recreation in form in time for the Hero.
I additionally observed one other clip from CBSN that I can't embed here however that I assume is really worth paying attention to. It's at this web page and it's a 7-minute interview that Charlie Rose did about the interview itself. Charlie talks about what Tiger's personal people stated about the interview -- that he without a doubt doesn't do them but he desired to talk to Charlie -- and approximately some of the things he and Tiger mentioned after the interview completed, as well as his personal tackle what Tiger advised him.
Very exciting stuff in those two clips. They're really worth an eye.
0 comments