I'll have a few thoughts on the primary days of the US Open day after today, however here's a clip from GC you can have overlooked with three things to watch for during contemporary spherical.
The 3 points?
- How will Friday's conditions compare to Thursday's?
- How will DJ fare playing with part of the lead today?
- Which big names will manage to make the cut?
The following video from ESPN is what Tiger said after his spherical, but the page the video came from has a longish preview of the second round.
My personal opinion? The young weapons sooner or later discovered to understand just how superb the a couple of US Open winners like Tiger, Phil, Ernie Els and Retief Goosen sincerely are... And we will see simply how lots of them have what it takes to play a REAL US Open setup.
As I said, I'll have my view of the primary rounds in tomorrow's post.
0 comments