I recognize that a number of you Down Under have offered my books on Kindle, and I've heard a rumor that Amazon is changing their "distribution version" there due to a 10% tax. Based on what I've heard, IF THIS GOES THROUGH, a number of you could lose access to books you got from any Amazon website aside from the Australian website online.
As I understand, this isn't a finished deal but and Amazon hasn't said for sure how this could affect you. But if our worst expectations come actual and also you do lose get admission to to my Kindle books you have already bought, contact me through my blog's e-mail address. I have no aim of letting you lose get admission to to any of my Kindle books that you've paid for, and we'll get some thing worked out.
But with any luck Amazon will do proper and make certain it doesn't come to that. We'll all preserve our palms crossed.
0 comments