Twofer Tuesday: Porsche European Open

I are aware of it's weird, but the Limerick Summary has to watch for the Korn Ferry Tour Championship to finish nowadays. Hence, nowadays will become Twofer Tuesday by means of default. Don't worry, you'll continue to exist.

Let's head out to this week's ET occasion, the Porsche European Open.

Defending champion Richard McEvoy

Defending champion Richard McEvoy (from England) leads the field at the Green Eagle Golf Courses in Hamburg, Germany. It's his first-ever title protection so that you can be certain he's searching ahead to it.

With the PGA Tour season inside the books, several American gamers have flown over to sign up for the ET's cast of regulars as properly -- Matt Kuchar, Patrick Reed and Xander Schauffele. Given the variety of ET winners this season who're already there, we're looking at a clearly sturdy subject for this occasion.

Of direction, at the same time as I'm acquainted with a huge range of those gamers, I'd hardly ever don't forget myself a great choose of who has the first-class danger to win this week. Then once more, knowing the USA players higher hasn't helped me up to now this season, has it?

  • My Top10er this week is Thomas Pieters. Thomas has been struggling for a few years now but seems to have finally refound his form. He won a couple of weeks back at the D+D Real Czech Masters, then followed up with a T12 at this past week's Omega European Masters. He has so much potential when he is on form that I'm willing to ride along with him for another week.
  • And my winner is Xander Schauffele. The ET players I think are in the best form right now are taking the week off and, while Xander didn't play particularly well at THE OPEN and hasn't played any other ET event this year, he has played well over there in the past and has been reasonably consistent in the US this season. In my opinion, this season's ET winners have been somewhat unpredictable so I'm going to take my chances on Xander.
As best as I can tell, GC's stay coverage starts Thursday in shifts -- 5am-7am ET followed through any other at 9am-midday ET. Since the ET's Race to Dubai is approaching their home stretch, this should be a hard-fought battle.

0 comments