3Jack's 2013 Tournament Schedule

Here are the dates for the possible activities I may play in 2013:

US Amateur Championship

Date: August 12th – August 18th

Where: Brookline, MA at The Country Club

Qualifier Date and Place: July 15th-16th @ Harmony Golf Preserve or July 29th-30th at Orange County National

Florida State Amateur Match Play Championship

Date: August 1st – 4th

Where: Jacksonville, FL @ Timuquana Country Club

Qualifier Date and Place: July 22nd Golden Bear Club @ Keenes Point

Florida State Mid-Amateur Match Play Championship

Date: October 10th – 14th

Where: Lake Wales, FL @ Mountain Lake Golf Course

Qualifier Date and Place: September 16th @ Legacy Club @ Alaqua Lakes

I will possibly turn out to be gambling the State Mid-Amateur Championship. With some things going on in my non-public life like shopping a house, my sport has curtailed a piece inside the meantime. However, I plan on running together with my swing trainer, George Hunt (www.Moradgolfgeorgehunt.Com) very soon to get the whole lot straightened out.

I pretty doubt my game with be prepared in time for the US Amateur Championship. It could be a chunk of a difficult desire as to what path to pick out, but I would possibly pick out Harmony Golf Preserve since such a lot of amateurs play OCN nearly each day and could realize the route just like the lower back of their hand.

Timuquana is ready 2 hours from my residence. If there?S one component to love about Florida, it?S tour time. I?Ve never played the Golden Bear Club. I?M certain it?S brilliant, but I think they have to reserve the qualifying web sites for public or semi-non-public courses.

We?Ll be heading lower back to the Legacy Club at Alaqua Lakes once more. I assume with higher exercise and greater attention I?Ll be in a better location than I turned into on the final Mid-Am qualifier.

3JACK

0 comments