2013 PGA Merchandise Show Preview

The 2013 PGA Merchandise Show could be arising January 23rd through the 26th in Orlando. I can be there together with diverse other ?Internet golf celebrities.?

The real show does not begin until Thursday the twenty fourth. However, Wednesday the twenty third is the Demo Day at Orange County National.

The demo day is a blast because the OCN using variety is truely one in all a type.

[image]

The complete range is filled with different tents for exclusive vendors. The PUMA/Cobra Golf generally tend is generally the most important of the bunch with bartenders, a DJ spinning statistics and all styles of hullabaloo. The Demo Day has room for all forms of system carriers from drivers to fairway woods to wedges to putters. This 12 months I will drive all the way down to OCN in preference to going to the Orange County Convention Center and taking the shuttle over to OCN.

[image]

Demo Day can be ?Amusing day? For me as I will test out the new system and meet pals and contacts inside the industry. I will take some notes as to what equipment I appreciated and inspect it similarly at the real show. Last year, we had best weather for the PGA Show. But, that brought about them to run out on water and food, so you may need to supply your self to hold hydrated. The Demo Day is just like going to look at a Tour event. It seems like you?Re no longer strolling tons, however you need to account for having to stroll on grass and going up and down hills and having to walk around stuff that may tire a person out alternatively speedy.

I desire to test out the brand new Edel Golf irons

[image]

The new irons are solid and designed with a whole lot extra leap than your preferred irons. The concept is just like their wedge layout, suit the soar perspective to the golfer?S swing and assault attitude in an effort to make the divot smaller. That will in flip assist with distance control that's vital to top notch iron play.

The exact news is that maximum of the OEM?S are showing their new merchandise as they're on the give up in their 2-year product cycle. Obviously, businesses like Taylor Made do now not make use of a 2-year product cycle. This yr I have no longer been paying as near interest to the upcoming product designs, so I truely don?T recognize what employer could have which. However, you can rest confident that the bigger OEM?S like Taylor Made, Titleist and PING can have the busiest tents. When the RBZ version came out, Taylor Made had a grandstand for people to attend in line. You may also see a number of lengthy distance drivers hitting balls for sure agencies the use of their equipment. For that, I might also deliver my Casio out to video their swings.

[image]

Thursday might be Tweet-Up three.0. It could be held on the Brick House Tavern that's right down I-Drive from the Orange County Convention Center. Here had been only some humans off the top of my head that made it to the Tweet-Up last 12 months (besides myself):

Dave Wedzik (www.Golfevolution.Com)

Erik Barzeski aka iacas (www.Golfevolution.Com)

Mike McLoughlin aka mvmac (www.Thesandtrap.Com)

Bobby Siravo (www.Ifitgolf.Com)

John Dochety aka Lake1926

Sara Dickson (www.Saradickson.Com)

Jason Sutton (www.Golfgurutv.Com

Mark Sweeney (www.Aimpointgolf.Com)

Jon Hardesty

TJ Yeaton (www.Tjyeaton.Com)

Dan Carraher aka iteachgolf (http://dancarrahergolf.Com/)

Justin Blazer (www.Faldogolfinstitute.Com)

Ricky Lee Potts (www.Rickyleepotts.Com)

A lot of terrific golfing minds there to proportion their ideas and mind. And we don?T chunk, both.

I can be going to the actual display on Saturday as I need to paintings my ?Actual job? Thursday and Friday. I plan on making it a complete day occasion getting all of the statistics and photographs on all of the products I?M interested in.

I will also be accessible to reply any questions as regards to the numbers at the back of the game and my work I?Ve achieved in 2012 Pro Golf Synopsis. If you want to buy the ebook on the display, sense loose to shoot me an email at Richie3Jack@yahoo.Com and we can discuss meeting up and speaking about it. I also *may* be doing a radio interview discussing 2012 PGS because if there?S one aspect I actually have in life, it?S a face for radio.

It need to be lots of a laugh as it's far every year. Hopefully, the climate will participate.

3JACK

0 comments