Tiger and Arnie Rumble!

I had supposed to talk approximately the Tavistock Cup these days... Then this grew to become up and it is simply too cool now not to submit it.

The Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 video game got released Tuesday, and EA Sports released this promo video featuring Tiger and Arnold Palmer as they get in a little kungfu action between rounds:

This is really one of the satisfactory promos EAS has ever achieved. (I desire you observed that the online game gamers close to the give up of the promo are all in casts and neck braces. It's a hard sport!)

I admit I have not performed a TWPGA video game in several years, but a little poking around on the Web became up a few thrilling additions on the grounds that I final performed. There's an LPGA profession mode, which lets in you to play a whole LPGA profession from newbie reputation and Q-School via Symetra Tour to the huge level. The PGA career mode now calls for you to qualify for the Tour thru the Web.Com Tour. And if you want to blow the greater dollars for the Historic Edition of the sport, you get (amongst different guides) the 1934 model of Augusta National -- just perfect for teeing it up towards legends like Bobby Jones.

If you care about all that stuff, EAS's official site for the game is right here. As for me, I just enjoy seeing Arnie kick some ass off the course.

0 comments