Stricker Goes All Steven Wright on Us

I considered writing about the LPGA LOTTE Championship -- and those of you who overlooked it neglected a good one! Suzann Pettersen started the day five strokes ahead of Lizette Salas and shot 67 (-five)... Only to have Salas shoot 62 (-10 and the lowest spherical of the yr up to now) to force a playoff. Suzann gained it after Salas hit her second shot fats -- probably the worst shot she hit all day. But the Constructivist already did a submit about it, and Tony Jesselli will in all likelihood have one up by the time you read this.

So I decided to submit something funny I just saw, although apparently it is been out for about every week. It's an Avis commercial starring Steve Stricker:

What extra can I upload? I guess dwelling in Wisconsin will flip any guy into a savage. Smiley Faces

0 comments