Well, it's time for me to make every other futile try to pick out predominant winners... Although I ought to say that I did pretty nicely at closing year's Masters, having picked both Bubba and Louis, the winner and the runner-up.
Let's face it, I'm not going to get that fortunate this yr!
This year's discipline has me stumped. It looks pretty wide open to me and I have no concept the way to begin to thin out the possibilities. Therefore, for the primary time, I'm selecting (all three inside the equal tournament):
- Tiger Woods
- Phil Mickelson
- Rory McIlroy
Yeah, I recognize. Sellout choices, every one of 'em. They're on anybody's brief list, however I suppose they surely deserve it this time.
But my last selections...? Those aren't so clear to me. For my fourth choose I'm deciding on:
- Graeme McDowell
And historically, my remaining desire is a dark horse, a longshot nobody expects to do nicely. So I'm picking:
- Freddie Jacobson
Besides, if all else fails I can always fall back on the glory days of my picks at the 2012 Masters. "You know, young whipper-snapper, I remember back in the good old days..." Ah, memories...
0 comments