I discovered this video over at golftipsmag.Com and I suppose it has some price for helping you enhance your swing -- in particular while you can not get to the variety to practice.
PGA coaching pro Dan Martin has this tip approximately swinging in slow motion. I imply S-L-O-W M-O-T-I-O-N, or even slower than that! Here, allow him provide an explanation for it:
I don't suppose you want to move overboard with this, gang. Even Martin indicates no extra than 5 attempts in the course of a exercise consultation. (And note that although he says to take 30 seconds with each swing, he is not going nearly that gradual. I suspect a ten-second swing could be just great.) But I can see some actual fee to this drill.
- It helps you develop your balance. If you can't keep your balance in slow motion, you're probably off-balance at full speed.
- It helps your weight shift. This is part of your balance. It looks to me like it could help prevent those unwanted hip slides and spine tilts some of you are fighting.
- It's a good way to work on the sequence of your swing, especially when you start your downswing. I agree with him that the change of direction is seriously de-emphasized lately. Making a slow downswing is a good way to learn the proper elbow action that helps you create more swing speed late in the downswing.
It's now not about over-studying your swing; as an alternative, it's about getting an amazing overall experience of what feels proper. You want to get to the point in which, whilst your swing doesn't feel exact, you can say "it does not experience right at THIS factor in my swing." Even in case you don't know precisely what's incorrect, you've made it a great deal easier to get yourself returned on track.
So deliver it a try. You can do it in your outside -- perhaps even your basement if the ceiling is high sufficient -- and analyze what your swing have to feel like. And as you turn out to be greater acquainted with the right experience, it ought to be easier to swing at full speed out at the path.
And at the outdoor risk the embedded video above isn't always running, here's the hyperlink to the video's original page at golftipsmag.Com.
0 comments