Major Season Is HERE!

Once again the ladies get the jump on the men. The Kraft Nabisco Championship, the first of the LPGA's five majors this year (remember, the Evian becomes a major this year), beats the Masters by one week.

You may additionally keep in mind that this event provided the yr's maximum coronary heart-breaking second in golfing -- I.K. Kim's missed putt of perhaps 18 inches on the final hole that value her the first major of her career. She then misplaced on the primary playoff hole to Sun Young Yoo.

Obviously Kim has been asked about that putt until she's tired of it, yet she continues to answer all the questions without getting angry. In fact, Whit Watson interviewed her on Golf Central last night, and you can see that interview here. I don't know if I'd do as well.

There's going to be a number of attention paid to Lydia Ko, who should emerge as the youngest-ever winner of a main, as well as Yani Tseng and Paula Creamer, both of whom are looking to get their games lower back on the right track with a win of any type. And, of path, Stacy Lewis is the favorite this week, as well she should be.

After all, Stacy's already received twice this season.

As standard, Tony Jesselli has completed his standard top-notch preview of the occasion, and you may examine that submit at this link. One aspect I'll upload is that, although Tony and the LPGA web site both listing the primary broadcast time on Thursday as midday ET, GC stated they might begin at 11am ET. I'm guessing they plan to air a pregame display, so you might want to check in an hour early simply in case.

And as traditional you may trap the KNC live leaderboard at this link.

Now you're ready for the 12 months's first principal -- starting TOMORROW!

0 comments