Suzann Pettersen Splits from David Leadbetter

According to LPGA.Com, Suzann Pettersen has stopped operating with David Leadbetter after 6 years.

Suzann Pettersen

The information was buried in the pre-tournament notes for the Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship, the first round of so one can be over by the point you study this. Here's the short bit from the notes:

Two-time defending Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship champion Suzann Pettersen currently determined to make a transfer and is not operating with David Leadbetter, a person who she known as instruct for the past six years.
“I’m no longer working with David,” Pettersen explained. “There’s just a time for everything and the timing was right. I feel great. I’m very happy both on and off the golf course. I guess it’s just the circle of the life of a golfer.
?He?S nonetheless a extremely good friend of mine,? Pettersen persevered. ?I simply sense it turned into time to get some new electricity from a new attitude. Like I said he?S been a extraordinary supporter of me thru my complete career and I proud to say I labored with David. He taught me a lot however like I stated it?S time to transport on.?
I did a little searching on the Web but couldn't find anything else on the news, so this must have caught everybody by surprise. I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with her not winning this season -- that's often all a pro needs to spark a change.

At the time I'm scripting this, Suzann is even after 7 holes of her first round and 5 pictures off the lead held by way of Shanshan Feng. Suzann's the two-time defending champion at this occasion however this year it's being performed at a exclusive venue -- the Miramar Golf Country Club in Taipei, which hosted the TLPGA's Swinging Skirts Invitational at the TLPGA for three years earlier than that occasion moved to San Francisco. (Lydia Ko gained right here at closing year's Swinging Skirts, and on the San Francisco occasion in advance this year.)

I wonder if Suzann has determined who she desires to work with yet? I bet we're going to just should preserve our ears open.

0 comments