Sean O'Hair Was Asked About Tiger and...

Geoff Shackelford has an exciting publish approximately some comments that Sean O'Hair made Tuesday about Tiger's game throughout a media appearance at Bay Hill. He references this article published at PGATOUR.Com, which goes into greater element about Sean's feedback.

The number one quote from the PGATOUR.Com article is:

"Obviously Tiger goes via some troubles proper now," O'Hair stated Tuesday from Bay Hill. "I don't suppose that it is anything abnormal. When you take a look at all of the best players in the game, , Jack, Arnold Palmer, all the greats, they have got all had their usaand downs and I suppose the aspect that with Tiger is that he is were given to parent out what he wants to do and wherein he desires to be mentally, and I think that when he figures that out, he's going to be able to do something he wants to do once more.

"I just think that he's lost and the only reason why I say that is because I see it in his eyes and I see it in how he's walking and I see it in how he's playing because that's where I've been. I've been living it." An interesting comment there, that O'Hair doesn't consider Tiger's current problems to be "...anything abnormal." That certainly goes against the beliefs of most of the talking heads on TV, doesn't it?

Ironically, O'Hair also spoke approximately the type of "advice" that he believes is useless to Tiger. Those comments are on this video, blanketed in an update to Shackelford's in advance publish. This is the recommendation O'Hair said he might provide to younger players thinking about a swing exchange:

Getting past the technical confusion -- didn't I say this some days lower back? -- is going to take a little time, specially for a player like Tiger who loves to tinker continuously together with his swing. But as Shackelford hinted, the reality that O'Hair has determined his manner back bodes properly for Tiger. And I assume he'll, absolutely due to the fact I do not think Tiger wants to exit at a low factor... And we understand how determined Tiger may be as soon as he units his thoughts on some thing.

But if Sean is any indication, Tiger likely might not have things sorted out completely in time for the Masters. That does not mean he may not make sufficient development to need to test things out in opposition, but I'm not making a bet on it.

0 comments